Instructions regarding electronical communication
Instructions regarding the procedure of electronic communication with Mack Automation GmbH
The transmission of electronic documents via the Internet to Mack Automation GmbH is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Accesses in the sense of this access opening are the e-mail addresses published in the internet presentation as well as on business papers of Mack Automation GmbH.
- Mack Automation accepts documents in the following file formats within the scope of electronic communication:
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
- Text formats (.txt)
- Graphic formats: .jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .bmp / .tiff
- Compressed, non-self-extracting (!) files (.zip)
- Other formats are permissible if their transmission has been coordinated in advance with the responsible departments and the IT department.
- No automated processes or programming (so-called macros) may be used in any of the permissible formats.
- The total size of an e-mail including all attachments is limited to ten megabytes (MB).
- In e-mails with executable files (e.g. *.exe, *.bat), these attachments will be deleted unread.
- It is assumed that e-mails are checked for viruses and spam. E-mails that have been classified as viruses or spam will be deleted unread and not processed further.
- If an e-mail cannot be processed (viruses, spam, technical problems), no electronic feedback will be sent to the sender. It is the sender's responsibility to obtain confirmation of the correct receipt of the e-mail if necessary.
- For correspondence requiring the written form under applicable law, no electronic form of transmission is permitted until further notice.
- PGP is used for the transmission of encrypted e-mails. The exchange of keys (public key) takes place in advance between the communication partners.